- BSc (Hons 2/1) Psychology
- MSc (Distinction) Psychology Research Methods
- MSc Counselling Psychology
- 2009 - 2010: CBT Therapist working in a Drug & Alcohol service at NHS Camden & Islington Trust
- 2010 -2012 & 2015 onwards: CBT therapist within the Cambridge & Peterborough Foundation Trust's Psychological Well-Being Service
- 2011: Therapist working within the Peterborough Young Offender Service
- 2012-2013: Addictions Counsellor with the residential rehabilitation centre, Focus 12.
- 2012-2013: CBT therapist working within HMP/YOI Littlehey
- 2013-2014: Psychological therapist working within NHS Humber Trust
- 2014-2015: CBT therapist working within NHS South Essex Partnership Trust's IAPT service, Therapy For You.
- 2015-2019: Senior Mental Health Practitioner working within NHS Cambridge & Peterborough Foundation Trust's (CPFT) Psychological Well-Being Service
I am a past member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and a current member of the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
Areas of Specialism
- Addictions, including sex, Internet, shopping, gambling